This virus attack the .doc file or MS Word document. All of your word document will changed into .exe with name appropriate with the original name. For example, you have a try.doc file, so the virus will change this file into try.exe. Then, where is a file a while ago? Will be deleted? Of course not?
- Try to search your file with click start à find or search.
- Insert file name that you looking for, example, try.doc.
- Click on search, Use Advance Search Option.
- Choose More Advance Option.
- Mark the Search Hidden Files or Folders.
- Your file have been hidden by the virus.
- Then open DOS command or click à run à type cmd and then enter.
- Still remember your file in where directory? Enter the file directory file that you have looking for. For example, try.doc file that in c:\My Documents\ directory, just enter to c:\My Documents.
- Then type ‘attrib -h try.doc’ command ( without quotation mark, try.doc change into your file name ).
- Then look if the file will show. Maybe first aid kit for doc file that very important. Thank you.